Living your best you is a lifetime journey with many different stages and opportunities, and you don’t have to travel alone.
Be SOCIALLY Connected
- Check out the Work + Life resources on the Healthy IU website, including child & parenting, elder & adult care, mental well-being, breastfeeding support, and more!
- Creating a Culture of Wellness in your department increases employee satisfaction and productivity.
- The IUPUI Office for Women works to build an environment on campus that is inclusive of all and seeks to create a climate where women can succeed.
- IUPUI's Division of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) helps create and sustain an environment that is inclusive, equitable, and diverse.
- Sustainability can help you live in community with our earth.
- Secure, clean, and easy to use lactation rooms are available at IUPUI for those who need to express milk or breast or chest feed their newborn.
- Work + Life "Child & Parenting" offers child care and parenting resources, tax saver benefits for dependent care, and more.
- Taking care of mom and/or dad can be challenging. Elder & Adult Care resources can support you in this journey.
- Check out archived Work + Life webinars.
- Connect your students with health and wellness programs available to them. Stay in the know with the JagWell newsletter.
- Learn more about IUPUI CAPS mental health services for students.
- Organizational Development Training Programs can keep you plugged-in to workplace best practices.
- Work + Life Social Connection Groups: Connect with other IU employees around a shared interest or life stage.
- Save a life: First Aid & CPR classes are available to you through the Office of Insurance, Loss Control, & Claims.
- Whether you are walking, biking, or driving on campus, keep pedestrian safety at the forefront.
- Check out online training for a variety of safety topics here.
- Be prepared, click to locate your nearest on-campus AED.
- Make your workspace work for you! Learn more about Environmental Health and Safety's ergonomics program, or contact your EHS campus division.
- IUPUI offers a variety of trainings and presentations to learn important skills to fend off sexual violence, survive an active shooter situation, or make sure that your campus facility is prepared for emergencies.
Be HEALTHY (Physically & Mentally)
- Campus Health provides flu shots and more!
- WW — Weight Watchers Reimagined — can support you on your journey to lose weight, eat healthier, move more, and develop a positive mindset.
- Self-Monitoring BP Machines are located throughout campus so you can keep track of your blood pressure numbers.
- If you are ready to kick the tobacco habit, Quit for Life offers tools to help you be successful.
- Healthy vending on campus: Farmer's Fridge is here! Search for the location nearest you.
- Employee Assistance Program offers confidential counseling for employees and family members wanting to bring their lives into better balance.
- PAWS Pantry is for students, faculty, and staff in need of food assistance.
- Mind, body, and spirit! Get the latest takes on holistic wellness at Wellbeing Place.
- Community Compass is a free app to find food assistance in Marion County.
- Check out the USDA Farmers Market Directory for local, fresh produce.
- Get moving and play! Campus Recreation provides many options including live online group fitness classes!
- Support student learning while getting InShape IUPUI. INShape IUPUI is a student-led personal training program that meets twice per week.
- Lap swim, aquatic programs and camps can all be found at the IU Natatorium. Indy Aquatic Masters practices at the IU Natatorium, helping adults of all ages and abilities incorporate healthier lifestyles through the sport of swimming.
- Share the road and follow IUPUI Bike Rules even when using Pacers Bike Share. Learn about Indoor Bicycle Parking. Showers for Bicyclists: Located in University Hall on the first floor; personnel typically available 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. For additional info, contact email@example.com.
- Take a break and move more on our Walking Trails. Or take a stroll on the Indianapolis Cultural Trail near campus.