Living your best you is a lifetime journey with many different stages and opportunities, and you don’t have to travel alone.
- Wellness Rooms for Nursing Mothers on Campus
- Lactation Resources
- Child & Parenting Resources
- Eldercare Resources
- Healthy Vending on Campus: Farmer's Fridge is here! Search for the location nearest you.
- USDA Farmers Market Directory
- Indiana Food Assistance Availability Map
- Community Compass: A free app to find food assistance in Marion County
- Campus Health
- CPR/AED Training
- On-Campus AED Locations
- Helping Students in Distress and CAPS Resources
- Indiana University School of Dentistry
- Office of Sustainability
- Fitbit Flex: Tips & Troubleshooting
- Pacer Bike Share Program
- Shower for Bicyclists: Located on 4th floor of Lockefield Village; all-gender shower. Please pick up the key at the front desk of the 4th floor; personnel typically available 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.