WW — Weight Watchers Reimagined
IU is excited to offer WW as a covered benefit, year-round, at no cost to you! "Digital" and "Digital + Workshops" options are available.
Who can participate?
The following individuals are eligible to participate in WW:
- All benefit-eligible Academic and Staff employees; and
- Spouses covered on an IU medical plan
Visit iu.ww.com to learn more and register!
What options are available?
WW provides science-based tools through nutrition education, social support, and healthy lifestyle habits like physical activity and stress management. WW delivers programming in two ways to fit your lifestyle:
- OPTION 1 — Digital Only (e-Tools): an easy-to-use app and website to track your food, movement, and weight goals; barcode scanner, restaurant items, and over 5,000 recipes; and expert chat available 24/7.
- OPTION 2 — Workshops + Digital: offers access to workshops in the community (check WW Studio locations) and online, with guidance from a trained WW Coach and motivation from members who are on the same path. Additionally, this option provides access to all the digital tools.
Attend a Private Virtual Workshop Exclusively for You and Your IU Colleagues
IU employees have the option to attend weekly Virtual Workshops with familiar faces. Gather your fellow WW members and join a Coach for your healthy dose of guidance, inspiration, and support.
To view the schedule and details, join IU’s Connect group by clicking here.
Important: You must click the link from a mobile device to be directed to the Connect group.
What is WW?
- A science-based approach that works
WW has helped millions lose weight with the latest nutritional and behavior change science. And, members lost 10% more weight on WW Freestyle than the the prior program!
- Smart tools in the palm of your hand
Just tap the WW app for simple tracking, a barcode scanner, loads of recipes, 24/7 support...and more great weight loss tools to help you succeed!
- The power of community
Share your journey and swap tips for success in our Workshops and on Connect, our members-only social platform.