WW — Weight Watchers
IU is excited to offer WW as a covered benefit, year-round, at no cost to you! Core and Premium options are available.
Who can participate?
The following individuals are eligible to participate in WW:
- All benefit-eligible Academic and Staff employees; and
- Spouses covered on an IU medical plan
Visit iu.ww.com to learn more and register!
What options are available?
WW provides science-based tools through nutrition education, social support, and healthy lifestyle habits like physical activity and stress management. WW delivers programming in two ways to fit your lifestyle:
- Core — Digital Only (e-Tools): an easy-to-use app and website to track your food, movement, and weight goals; barcode scanner, restaurant items, and over 5,000 recipes; and expert chat available 24/7.
- Premium — Workshops + Digital: offers access to workshops in the community (check WW Studio locations) and online, with guidance from a trained WW Coach and motivation from members who are on the same path. Additionally, this option provides access to all the digital tools.
Join the weekly WW Virtual Workshop exclusive to IU employees, Wednesdays at Noon EST.
Get weekly guidance from WW Coach Vicki in a virtual group setting that will help move you closer to your weight-loss and wellness goals. The Workshops are fun, supportive and inspiring.
Join the IU Virtual Workshops by following the instructions below.
- Ensure that the WW app has been downloaded on your phone or mobile device and that you are logged in.
- From your phone, click here to access the IU Connect Group in the WW app.
- Note: If you have any issues joining this group from your phone, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once you have successfully joined the IU Connect Group in the WW app, you can find the Workshop schedule and the designated Zoom link and dial-in information.
- On the day of the Workshop, simply click on the Zoom link or use the dial-in information to join the group. You can join the Workshops up to 15 minutes early to complete a virtual Wellness Check-in and chat with your WW Coach.
What is WW?
- A science-based approach that works
WW has helped millions lose weight with the latest nutritional and behavior change science.
- Smart tools in the palm of your hand
Just tap the WW app for simple tracking, a barcode scanner, loads of recipes, 24/7 support...and more great weight loss tools to help you succeed!
- The power of community
Share your journey and swap tips for success in our Workshops and on Connect, our members-only social platform.
Enrollment Questions? Read the FAQs or contact email@example.com.