Wellness Information & Resources
Healthy people are aware of the current state of their own health and are familiar with common health issues affecting themselves and their family. Take control of your health by learning more about it.
If you have issues specific to your own health, your primary care physician is the best source for information. Communicating efficiently and effectively with your doctor is important for a good diagnosis and health outcome. The Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality offers assistance in communication and asking the right questions.
If you want to research health and wellness issues on your own, try to find trustworthy sources. Here are some good places to start:
- American Cancer Society
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- My 9 Months: March of Dimes (For Expecting and New Moms)
- Health and Human Services
- Lab Tests Online
- National Institutes of Health
- Drugs, Supplements, and Herbal Information