Are you ready to make the healthy choice the easy choice at your events and meetings?
The American Heart Association and Reach Healthy Communities has developed a set of guidelines for healthy meetings that includes:
- Ensuring food is necessary at meetings and events
- Offering healthy choices (Healthy IU Meal Guidelines)
- Keeping food safe to eat
- Providing a healthy meeting environment
For more information and tips on how to meet these guidelines, download the Reach Healthy Communities Healthy Meeting and Event Guidelines or American Heart Association Healthy Workplace Food and Beverage Toolkit.
Healthy Workplace Food and Beverage Toolkit Highlights:
- Quick Start Guide
- Guidance on Meetings and Events
- Guidance by Food Category
- Healthier Sandwiches
- Healthier Cooking Methods
Stand Up IU
Busy day? There’s still time for physical activity, right at your workspace.