Living your best you is a lifetime journey with many different stages and opportunities, and you don’t have to travel alone.
- Wellness Rooms for Nursing Mothers on Campus
- IU Working Moms Group
- Child & Parenting Resources
- Eldercare Resources
- Tandem Community Resource Directory
Listing of services offered to families in Monroe, Brown, Greene, Jackson, Lawrence, Morgan and Owen County, Indiana. These services range from doulas to medical providers to lactation support to pelvic floor physical therapists and more.
- Hoosier Commuter Club
- Office of Sustainability
- IU Campus Farm @ Hinkle-Garton
- USDA Farmers Market Directory
- Healthy Vending on Campus
- Crimson Cupboard: Food Pantry
Open to anyone who is without reliable access to a sufficient quantity of affordable, nutritious food
- Campus Kitchen at IU
Campus Kitchen at IU offers free, community-style meals. Open to all.
- Indiana Food Assistance Availability Map
- IU Dining Nutritional Information