Healthy IU is Indiana University’s workplace wellness program, serving the following populations:
- Full-time faculty and staff
- Part-time faculty and staff (adjunct faculty and hourly with retirement benefits)
- Spouses on an IU Medical Plan
- IU Medical and Optometry Residents
- SAA Graduate Appointees
- IU Retiree Status (*not eligible for taxable incentives/benefits)
Hourly students and Graduate Assistants (GAs) are not eligible. Students can reach out to their Student Health Center Health and Wellness Office or the Office of the Chief Health Officer for student wellness resources.
Healthy IU offerings are free for eligible participants. Check out what’s happening on your campus.
Healthy IU is a Center of Expertise of IU Human Resources.
Healthy IU will provide educational and environmental resources to foster individual wellbeing and support a culture of wellness in the workplace and beyond.
To inspire the IU community to integrate wellness into every aspect of life.
- Respect for the uniqueness of each individual and campus.
- Transparency in program design, delivery, and evaluation.
- Evidence-based resources, internal expertise, and collaborative partnerships.
- Environments, systems, and policies supportive of a healthy lifestyle and work + life needs.
- A welcoming, inclusive, and equitable environment for all.
- Innovation and quality improvement.
Healthy IU is fortunate to have stellar resources within our campuses. Our objectives are to raise awareness, build skills and create an environment where the healthy choice is the easy choice. IU is a complex system; working together we will weave a culture of wellness into the fabric of IU at the individual, departmental, campus, and university-wide levels.