Healthy IU is Indiana University’s employee wellness program.
Our resources, programs, and workshops are free for faculty and staff and their spouses/partners. Check out what’s happening on your campus.
Health Screenings with $100 (pre-tax) incentive are free for full-time faculty and staff and their spouses on an IU medical plan.
Healthy IU will empower, educate, and offer environmental tools to encourage members of the IU community to live their best life.
- Quality through respect for the uniqueness of each individual and campus
- Transparency in Healthy IU design, delivery and evaluation
- Individual responsibility for personal health and well-being
- Collaboration and optimal use of resources
- Utilization of IU campus resources to foster learning for all
- Environments, systems, and policies supportive of positive lifestyle
Healthy IU is fortunate to have stellar resources within our campuses. Our objectives are to raise awareness, build skills and create an environment where the healthy choice is the easy choice. IU is a complex system; working together we will weave a culture of wellness into the fabric of IU at the individual, departmental, campus, and university-wide levels.