Living your best you is a lifetime journey with many different stages and opportunities, and you don’t have to travel alone.
Be SOCIALLY Connected
- Check out the Work + Life resources on the Healthy IU website, including child & parenting, elder & adult care, mental well-being, breastfeeding support, and more!
- Creating a Culture of Wellness in your department increases employee satisfaction and productivity.
- A secure, clean, and easy to use lactation room (Hayes Hall 137) is available at IU East for those who need to express milk or breast or chest feed their newborn.
- Work + Life "Child & Parenting" offers child care and parenting resources, tax saver benefits for dependent care, and more.
- Taking care of mom and/or dad can be challenging. Elder & Adult Care resources can support you in this journey.
- Check out archived Work + Life webinars.
- Organizational Development Training Programs can keep you plugged-in to workplace best practices.
- Work + Life Social Connection Groups: Connect with other IU employees around a shared interest or life stage.
- Be safe at work: Visit IU East's Campus Police Safety page.
- Make your workspace work for you! Learn more about Environmental Health and Safety's ergonomics program, or contact your EHS campus division.
Be HEALTHY (Physically & Mentally)
- Your go-to for a healthy you: The Center for Health Promotion offers seasonal flu shots, counseling services, and other resources.
- WW — Weight Watchers Reimagined — can support you on your journey to lose weight, eat healthier, move more, and develop a positive mindset.
- If you are ready to kick the tobacco habit, Quit for Life offers tools to help you be successful.
- A Self-Monitoring BP Machine is located in the Hayes Hall 1st floor lobby (in front of the library).
- Employee Assistance Program offers confidential counseling for employees and family members wanting to bring their lives into better balance.
- Mind, body, and spirit! Get the latest takes on holistic wellness at Wellbeing Place.
- Check out the USDA Farmers Market Directory for local, fresh produce.
- Get out and play! Use of Reid Wellness Zone is free for employees and offers a variety of fitness opportunities for all levels and interests.
- Get moving anywhere! IU Rec Sports at Home provides online physical activity videos for all types of interests.
- Explore the outdoor and indoor walking routes on campus.