Living your best you is a lifetime journey with many different stages and opportunities, and you don’t have to travel alone.
Be SOCIALLY Connected
- Check out the Work + Life resources on the Healthy IU website, including child & parenting, elder & adult care, mental well-being, breastfeeding support, and more!
- Creating a Culture of Wellness in your department increases employee satisfaction and productivity.
- Secure, clean, and easy to use lactation rooms are available at IU Northwest for those who need to express milk or breast or chest feed their newborn.
- Work + Life "Child & Parenting" offers child care and parenting resources, tax saver benefits for dependent care, and more.
- Taking care of mom and/or dad can be challenging. Elder & Adult Care resources can support you in this journey.
- Check out archived Work + Life webinars.
- Organizational Development Training Programs can keep you plugged-in to workplace best practices.
- Work + Life Social Connection Groups: Connect with other IU employees around a shared interest or life stage.
- Be safe at work. Environmental Health & Safety offers information and emergency action plans and resources.
- Make your workspace work for you! Learn more about Environmental Health and Safety's ergonomics program, or contact your EHS campus division.
Be HEALTHY (Physically & Mentally)
- The IUN Health & Wellness Clinic provides TB tests and more!
- WW — Weight Watchers Reimagined — can support you on your journey to lose weight, eat healthier, move more, and develop a positive mindset.
- Self-Monitoring BP Machines are located in the John W. Anderson Library/Conference Center (1st floor, near north entrance) and Moraine Student Center (hallway just outside of vending).
- If you are ready to kick the tobacco habit, Quit for Life offers tools to help you be successful.
- Employee Assistance Program offers confidential counseling for employees and family members wanting to bring their lives into better balance.
- Keep those pearly whites healthy by visiting the IUN Dental Education Clinic.
- Mind, body, and spirit! Get the latest takes on holistic wellness at Wellbeing Place.
- Check out the USDA Farmers Market Directory for local, fresh produce.
- Get out and play! Savannah Fitness Center provides options for all fitness levels and interests.
- Get moving anywhere! IU Rec Sports at Home provides online physical activity videos for all types of interests.
- Move more throughout the day! Join HawkWalk, a free walking program, and get access to the Savannah Fitness Center Walking Track.