Ready to Move IU
Tuesday, September 15
Meet w/ student coaches for 8 sessions between September 15-November 5
Time: 30-minute sessions
Location: Online or over the phone. Dates/times your choice.
Helping you reach your movement and well-being goals! Work with a student coach who can help you:
- Create a personalized movement plan.
- Create movement goals for overall wellness.
- Learn to utilize campus wellness resources.
- Find activities that work for you.
- Discover creative ways to move and sit less at work.
- Log movement using an activity tracker (Fitbit Flex provided by Healthy IU* or your own device).
Ready to Move is focused on coaching you to be well. School of Public Health graduate and undergraduate student coaches work with participants for 30 minutes, once per week for 8 sessions. Meeting times are arranged with your student coaches. Student grade is dependent on employee engagement. Please ensure you can meet with your student coach 8 times throughout the program.
*Please note: Only full-time employees and/or spouses covered under an IU sponsored medical plan are eligible.