Get a handle on your health!
It’s difficult to go on a trip without a map. Health assessments provide the starting place and often offer a map to guide you to your destination. These links offer assessment and information for your wellness journey.
- Mind Your Health: If you’ve had trouble sleeping lately, if you’ve been experiencing racing thoughts, or if you’re just curious, Mind Your Health screens can help you understand more about your mental well-being.
- Heart Attack Risk Assessment: Use your health screening numbers to assess your heart attack risk with this tool from the American Heart Association.
- My Life Check: This American Heart Association assessment promotes seven steps to a heart-healthy life.
- Body Mass Index (BMI) Calculator: Use this American Cancer Society tool to find your BMI, a common indicator of health.
- Calorie Counter: The American Cancer Society provides this tool to help people calculate how many calories they need to maintain their current weight—and how many to start losing.
- Nutrition and Activity Quiz: Let this American Cancer Society quiz help you determine if you’re “living smart.”
- Sun Safety IQ Test: Do you know your sun smarts? Find out with the American Cancer Society tool.
- Target Heart Rate Calculator: You’ll get the most efficient workout by staying in this range. Find out yours with this American Cancer Society tool.
Check with your doctor before changing your activity level if you are over 40, have a personal or family history of high blood pressure or cardiovascular problems, if you’re a smoker, or if you haven’t had a checkup lately.