Scales & Self-Monitoring Blood Pressure Machines
You can keep an eye on your overall health by knowing your weight and blood pressure numbers. Did you know that simply weighing yourself at least once a week has been shown to help maintain a healthy weight? And high blood pressure can lead to serious health risks, but it often has no symptoms, so it's important to monitor your blood pressure, too.
Find out where you can use a scale and self-monitoring blood pressure machine on your campus.
- IMU, 900 E. Seventh Street—Lowest Level Near Escalator
- Memorial Stadium, 1001 E. Seventeenth Street—Ground Level, North End Zone Near Elevator (Authorized access needed)
- Public Health, 1025 E. Seventh Street—Gym
- Central Heating Plant, 820 N. Walnut Grove—2nd Floor, Room 5
- Service Building, 1800 N. Range Road—Hallway between the Office and the Shops
- Poplars, 400 E. Seventh Street—4th Floor Near Vending
- Bryan Hall, 107 S. Indiana Avenue—Lower Level Break Room
- Kelley School of Business, Godfrey Graduate & Executive Education Center—Ground Foor by the Stairs
- SPEA Building— Room 379 (faculty/staff lounge), doors are unlocked from 7:30am to 5:30pm, otherwise use Campus Access Card
- 408 N Union Street, lobby of Student Central (Authorized access needed)
Cyberinfrastructure Building (CIB)—2nd floor by stairs (Authorized access needed)
*There is a scale located in the lower level locker room of the School of Public Health as well. This scale is not maintained by Healthy IU. If you have questions about this scale, please contact email@example.com.
- ICTC, 535 W. Michigan Avenue—1st Floor Mailroom
- Nursing (NU), 1111 Middle Drive—4th Floor Staff Lounge
- Lockefield (LV), 980 Indiana Avenue—Lower Level Hallway
- Health Sciences (RG), 1050 Wishard Boulevard—1st Floor Lobby
- Medical Library (IB), 975 Walnut Street—2nd Floor Atrium
- Campus Center (CE), 420 University Boulevard—2nd Floor, Near Jag Tag Services
- Service Building (RV), 901 Wilson Street—Room 136
Hayes Hall, 1st Floor Lobby, in front of library
- The Cougar Café beside room KC114
- John W. Anderson Library/Conference Center—1st floor, near north entrance
- Moraine Student Center—hallway just outside of vending
IU South Bend
- Northside Hall, 1825 Northside Blvd. (Lower Level Near Cafe)
- Student Activities Center, next to the front desk of the SAC (near the HWC waiting area)
*There are also scales located in the men's and women's locker rooms in the SAC. These scales are not maintained by Healthy IU. If you have questions about these scales, please call the SAC front desk at 574-520-4100.
- University Center North, Lower Level Hallway across from the University Police Department
- IUPUC Campus Center, 2nd floor near stairway of Entrance 2 (near glass-enclosed “bridge” that links the second floor)