Choose Your Challenge!
May 1-August 1, 2017
This summer, own your health!
Choose a healthy habit that you’d like to work on, and download a printable tracker you can use to help track your progress.
Ask your coworkers, friends, or family to join you!
Looking for fun and camaraderie? All of the challenges can be done as a team. Just have each teammate use an individual tracker and participate together! Some trackers are even specifically designed for teams.
Once you've completed your challenge, click here to tell us what you think & receive a Healthy IU drawstring bag (while supplies last)! Your response makes a difference, as we will use your feedback to improve future programs and to get a feel for how many people participated in this program.
Challenges to Download
|I want to . . .||Challenge length||Trackers available to download|
|Try more Healthy IU offerings||Self-paced||BINGO card|
Make sure I’m safe at work
|15 minutes||Scavenger Hunt|
Take the stairs more often
Feel good at my workstation
|3 Weeks||Individual Tracker|
|Get more active minutes||4 Weeks|
(IUB, check out
|3 Weeks -OR- 12 Weeks|
For Team Leaders
Starting a Team — Easy as 1-2-3!
- Download and print a team tracker or some individual trackers.
- Post the tracker(s) in a common area (like a breakroom or on your door).
- Invite people to join your team and track their progress with you.
How to Be a GREAT Team Leader
- Choose a challenge that everyone can participate in, if they want.
- Have fun!
- Understand that everyone has their own idea of what’s fun! If you choose to plan any team meetings or activities, get feedback from your teammates first.
Ideas for Team Leaders
(Remember, ask teammates if they want to do these first!)
- Update teammates with weekly results in a fun email.
- Take pictures of your team participating and send them to email@example.com so we can post them on social media.
- Host a healthy pitch-in lunch to celebrate the beginning or end of the challenge. (You can find Healthy IU-approved recipes here.)
- Recognize teammate accomplishments.