Earn a Fitbit!
Full-time IU Southeast faculty and staff can take part in wellness offerings to receive a Fitbit. This is not just a drawing for a Fitbit! Follow 3 simple steps to guarantee that you receive a Fitbit:
- Complete one (1) of three (3) designated wellness options (listed below).
- Upon completion of your wellness option, register for a Fitbit by March 20.
- Pick up your Fitbit at the Walking Challenge Registration: April 1, 10:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m., US-245 (outside HR)
Note: Per Indiana University's giveaway policies, recipients must pay tax on the Fitbit. Employees do not need to register for a Fitbit in order to register for the walking challenge.
Employee attends/completes three (3) of the following:
- Participate in on-campus health screening or health screening completed by primary care physician since July 2014
- Nutritional Counseling with the Healthy IU Registered Dietitian since July 2014 (spots still available for Wednesday, March 13, 2015! Schedule today.)
- View the online recording of "Reset Your Rhythm: How to Optimize Sleep for Weight Loss"
- February 18: View the online livestream (registration required) of "Feel Good Workstation Movements" (OR view the online recording available after February 25)
- March 3: Attend "Physical Activity that Fits My Time, Budget, and Personality" (Learn over Lunch, registration required, space is limited)
- March 10: Attend "Mediterranean Diet Basics" (Learn over Lunch, registration required, space is limited)
Employee attends Gentle Yoga in Motion (6-week program).
Gentle Yoga in Motion begins February 27. Registration is required and space is limited. Learn more.
Employee is enrolled to attend the Diabetes Prevention Program (16-week program).
DPP begins April 7, 2015. Registration is required. Learn more. Note: DPP is intended for those who are prediabetic.